(a) The contract is for the hire and /or sale of equipment detailed on the contract. The parties to the contract are:
(i) the Hirer, as an individual or an organisation whose official representative will be the signatory of the contract.
(ii) No changes or additions shall be effective. Any condition not enforced or deemed invalid will not affect other condition.
(b) All equipment hired always remains the property of Eventiquedream Limited. Purchased equipment remains the property of Eventiquedream Limited until full payment is received by Eventiquedream Limited
(c) Where the Hirer is in breach Eventiquedream Limited may terminate the contract and collect equipment without affecting any rights to recover monies owing or breach of contract damages.
(d) Acceptance of goods and services from us implies that you have accepted our Terms & Conditions.
(e) Eventiquedream Limited does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We shall have no liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use this website including (without limitation) reliance on any information or content of the website or which results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletions of files or emails, defects, viruses or delays in operation or transmission
(f) Deliveries to third parties or unoccupied premises are made entirely at your own risk.
(a) Prices quoted are for 48hrs hire only, apart from the day of delivery if made the night before and the collection day. Subsequent days will be charged at a daily rate unless a special agreement has been arranged prior to the event between Eventiquedream Limited and the hirer.
(b) Delivery and collection will be charged at current Eventiquedream Limited rates. Failed delivery and collection attempts will be charged at current rates.
(c) All outstanding payments will be paid on demand.
(d) Deposits will be requested as security on equipment hired and will be used against any outstanding payments. Any balance due is refunded back to the original source of the funds on return of equipment in sound / clean condition.
(e) A minimum £30 or more non-refundable deposit payment will be required to secure & confirm your order.
(f) Any parking fines or other parking costs incurred due to inadequate provisions made by the organisers of the event for delivery and collections by Eventiquedream Limited will be re-charged to the Hirer.
(g) Any equipment unavailable for inspection or collection, after a reasonable time, will be deemed to be lost and a charge will be made to the Hirer equal to the current replacement value of the equipment. The Hirer agrees to pay for all equipment loss, repair and cleaning (see clause h). Hire charges will continue until full payment is made.
(h) Equipment must be returned by the Hirer to Eventiquedream Limited in the same condition that Eventiquedream Limited supplied it to the Hirer. Any catering equipment, crockery, cutlery or glassware items returned by the Hirer to Eventiquedream Limited in an unwashed state will be liable for a 'return-dirty' charge which is currently 20% of the hire value of these items.
(i) All cancellations must be confirmed in at least 14 days before the hire equipment is due to go out on hire. In the event of a cancellation, the following cancellation charges will apply;
14 days or more prior to delivery - no charges payable by Hirer (with the exception of the non-refundable deposit payment)
Up to 10 days prior to delivery - 30% hire cost payable by Hirer (plus non-refundable deposit)
Up to 5 days prior to delivery - 50% hire cost payable by Hirer (plus non-refundable deposit)
Up to 72 hours prior to delivery - full hire cost payable by Hirer (plus non-refundable deposit).
(i) Our website (Eventiquedream Limited) offers the facility for users to order and make payment online using major debit and credit cards. This website in some cases uses a deferred payment system, of which the user is informed at the point of checkout, whereby a member of the Eventiquedream Limited sales team will manually approve or decline the order – this normally takes place the same working day that we receive your order placed online. If the user’s order is approved by a member of our sales team, at this point the user’s debit or credit card is charged accordingly and the order is confirmed in writing. If the user’s order is declined by a member of our sales team (Eventiquedream Limited reserve the right to reject the user’s order for whatever reason), the user is informed in writing by a member of the sales team and no payment is charged to the user’s debit or credit card. Being as no payment has been charged to the user’s debit or credit card, no contract for goods and/or services has been entered into by Eventiquedream Limited and, therefore, Eventiquedream Limited has no responsibility or liability to the user.
Responsibilities of The Hirer
(a) Adequate delivery and collection access will be provided by the Hirer. Any loading, unloading, set up or break down assistance provided by Eventiquedream Limited is at the Hirers risk.
(b) The Hirer or his signatory will check quantities and condition of equipment on delivery and sign the contract to confirm agreement. Any damage or shortfall must be agreed, noted on the contract, and signed off by both parties.
(c) The Hirer accepts full responsibility for the security and safe use of the equipment until collection or return to Eventiquedream Limited, this include balloons. Eventiquedraem Limited is in no way responsible for the Health and Safety of the users or guest at the event when using our equipment and upon payment you have agreed to abide by this.
(d) The Hirer shall return all crates and boxes supplied by Eventiquedream Limited. Failure to return these items will result in a charge for their full replacement value being made to the Hirer.
(e) The Hirer agrees to insure all equipment on a full replacement basis against loss and theft. All insurance claim proceeds to be paid to Eventiquedream Limited on demand.
(f) Hirer should ensure the area is hazard free and all items not belonging to Eventique Dream be removed prior to collection to enable our staff safely remove or dismantle the items.
(g) Hirer should not attach stickers or any adhesive to the walls or roof of the Marquee and any of our hired items.
By making payment you have agreed to the terms and conditions of our hired items.
Responsibilities of Eventiquedream Limited
(a) Agreed hire rates will be maintained for the length of the contract.
(b) Appropriate instruction on the safe use and operation of the equipment will be provided by Eventiquedream Limited. Eventiquedream Limited does not accept responsibility for any loss or injury caused using company equipment.
(c) All powered equipment will undergo appropriate testing and inspection in accordance with relevant statutory requirements prior to commencement of hire.
(d) Whilst Eventiquedream Limited will make every endeavour to supply equipment as described in the current catalogue and website, all items are offered subject to availability. Circumstances may lead to alternative products being supplied, but they will conform to the same standards.
(e) If equipment cannot be supplied on the agreed date because of circumstances beyond its reasonable control, Eventiquedream Limited shall return all monies paid and not be liable to pay further compensation to the Hirer.
(f) The liability of Eventiquedream Limited for any claims made by the hirer will not exceed the contract charge and does not extend to any consequential or financial loss caused by late or non-delivery, unsuitability, breakdown or lawful repossess.
6. Provisional bookings can be made via telephone, Online, post or e-mail; it is advised that you meet/discuss with our Events Consultant beforehand.
7. 50% of the cost or £30 non-refundable and non-transferable booking fee is required to secure your booking, and is deducted from your final balance.
8. Deposits can be paid using cash, bank transfer or card.
9. All special orders are to be paid upfront and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. Final payment is required in full on the day of the event either paid by cash, Card, bank transfer only. Once the final payment has been made, no refund can be given, nor changes made.
11. On receipt of full payment, your hired item can be set up of delivered.
12. If payment is not received by the requested time, we will assume our services are no longer required. Eventiquedream Limited Hospitality reserve the right to terminate a booking should the company’s payment terms not be adhered to and the company has not been notified.
13. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice, however once a booking fee has been paid the price quoted will not change without the customers consent. Any quotation given may change up until the booking fee is paid to secure the booking. We accept no responsibility for price changes following initial quotations and subsequent bookings being confirmed.
Last Minute Bookings
14. Last minute bookings are acceptable depending on availability. Full payment is required at the time of booking for orders required within 48 hours and may attract additional fee.
Cancellation can be made 14 working days or more prior to delivery - no charges payable by Hirer (with the exception of the non-refundable deposit payment)
Up to 10 working days prior to delivery - 30% hire cost payable by Hirer (plus non-refundable deposit)
Up to 5 working days prior to delivery - 50% hire cost payable by Hirer (plus non-refundable deposit) Up to 72 hours prior to delivery - full hire cost payable by Hirer (plus non-refundable deposit).
********* We can cancel your order with no prior notice if the weather does not deem it safe to setup.*******
We shall not be liable for delay or failure to complete any contracts as a result of:
Non-availability/supply of Equipment
16. Delivery & set up is usually arrange for the day of your booking, but earlier access is much appreciated, and in some cases will be necessary, if this is decided at the time of a booking being made, day prior access will form a non-negotiable section of the booking terms.
17. When chair covers and sashes are hired, it is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure that the venue properly stores the covers & sashes in separate bags in a secure area until our collection, which is usually within 48 hours of your booking, Please check with the venue regarding their policy. We will not remove the covers from the chairs, unless a removal fee has been agreed.
18. We will not be liable for any delays in delivery/collection caused by any circumstances beyond our control.
19. The hirer is responsible for any loss of damage to the goods, from the time of delivery until they are collected by an employee or representative of Eventiquedream Limited or until they are delivered back to ourselves and handed to an employee of Eventiquedream Limited.
Loss or damage replacement charges -
20. A fully itemised list of all replacement charges are available upon request. Detailed Prices are per one item. Shortages or damages to hired goods will be charged at their full replacement value and no substitute item will be accepted by Eventiquedream Limited. A Full pricing list containing all damage / loss charges for all products is available upon request. Loss or Damage charge payments are required to be paid in full no later than 5 days of the invoice issue date. Unpaid invoices issued will be passed to a collections agency who will act on behalf of Eventiquedream Limited and further charges may be incurred.
21. Eventiquedream Limited reserves the right to also charge the hirer loss of revenue or profit on the lost future hire of any damaged goods within 14 days of the hirer being informed by e-mail, phone or in writing of any such damage. Otherwise the said item/s will be disposed of.
22. Wet table linen or Chair Covers must not be placed in plastic bags as it may be attacked by mildew and will then be chargeable at the full replacement cost; an invoice will be sent to you with the payment due within 5 days from the date of the invoice.
23. Eventiquedream Limited shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property howsoever sustained arising from any goods under hire.
24. The hirer will be responsible for ensuring the chair covers and sashes are fitted correctly to prevent any injury. And all reasonable care is executed in the vicinity of all hired items. We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from wilful damage, abnormal usage conditions, failure to follow our instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse/alteration/repair of the linen without our approval.
25. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we shall not liable to you by reason of representation or any implied warranty, condition or other item, or any duty at common law or under these terms and conditions, for any special or indirect or consequential damage.
26. Any failure by us to enforce any or all of these conditions shall not amount to or be interrupted as a waiver to any of our rights.
27. Making payment indicates that you have agreed and must abide by our terms and conditions.
28. Once an initial booking fee has been received, the hirer automatically enters into an agreement with Eventique dream Limited and subsequently agrees to adhere to all terms listed within this documentation.
Limitation of Liability
a. In the event that we fail to fulfil any terms of the hire contract our liability is limited to refund or cancellation of any hire charges. Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss or profit or otherwise) cost expenses or other claim for compensation whatsoever whether caused by the negligence of ourselves, our employees or agents or otherwise which arise out of or in connection with the hire of the equipment and our entire liability under and in connection with the hire contract shall not exceed the amount of hire charges. This condition shall not apply to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
b. Eventiquedream ltd will only reimburse the cost of hire of equipment that is found by us to be faulty or inadequate and will not be responsible for any other costs incurred by the faulty or inadequate equipment.
Access, Delivery & Collection
Health & Safety
Emergency Call Out
Should an emergency call out of Eventiquedream Ltd’ staff be made this will be charges at such rates as Eventiquedream Ltd require with regard to the time and nature of the call out and Evewntiquedream Ltd necessary expenses in dealing with the call out except here such an emergency is caused by defective materials or Eventiquedream Ltd negligence.
*****Note to Our Clients: Balloons are, by nature, temporary items.
Although Eventiquedream Limited uses only the finest quality balloons,some balloons will occasionally deflate sooner than expected and will also be adversely affected by wind, rain, rough handling, sunlight and other uncontrollable factors.
Latex balloons pose no threat to humans, wildlife or the environment WHEN handled responsibly. Broken or uninflated balloons can cause harm to young children and pets and should be disposed of immediately. Children under the age of seven (7) should be under constant adult supervision while playing with latex balloons.
Balloons are a choking hazard and clients are responsible for not giving balloons to children three (3) years of age and younger. Our latex balloons are 100% biodegradable, but should not be released. They should be disposed of in a rubbish receptacle.
Inhaling helium can cause dizziness, nausea, vomiting, loss of consciousness and even death. Under no circumstances inhale helium from a balloons or from a helium tank. Inhaling helium is dangerous and can result in asphyxiation. By continuing with your order, you accept responsibility.
***NO MARQUEE SETUP BETWEEN NOV 2021 - MARCH 2022. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT CHAIRS AND TABLES HIRE***